You are here
2. Use of the Web Site. By using this Web Site, you represent that you are a resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in the province where you reside. You may use this Web Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. The material on this Web Site is intended solely to be a general information resource and is not intended to provide any specific advice, medical or otherwise, for your individual circumstances. You should consult a healthcare professional to determine whether and how any material on this Web Site applies to you. The material on this Web Site is not intended to be a recommendation or endorsement of any treatment or a solicitation or promotion of any product or service. You agree not to introduce into or through this Web Site any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity. Servier Canada may modify, suspend, terminate, or restrict your use of any portion of the Web Site at any time, without notice to you.
3. Restrictions on Use of the Web Site. All materials contained on the Web Site are the copyrighted property of Servier Canada and/or third party licensors. Material on this Web Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video or executable form, except with the prior written permission of Servier Canada or as otherwise expressly permitted hereunder.If you choose to access the Web Site from outside of Canada, you are responsible to ensure that your use of and access to this Web Site and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
4. Exclusion of Warranties. Servier Canada makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this Web Site, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected. Servier Canada makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this Web Site. Servier Canada may modify the content of this Web Site at any time, without notice to you. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SERVIER CANADA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusions otherwise provided in these terms and conditions.
5. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER SERVIER CANADA NOR ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, RELIANCE UPON ANY STATEMENT OR INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE WEB SITE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, EFFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THE WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SERVIER CANADA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Web Site. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
7. Registration as a Healthcare Professional. Access to portions of this Web Site may be reserved for healthcare professionals or patients who have registered with Servier Canada. If so, you agree to safeguard your password and not to disclose or transfer your password to others. Servier Canada reserves the right to cancel any registration if Servier Canada discovers that a password is being used by more than one person or has been given to another person, regardless of whether the other person actually uses it.
8. Monitoring. Servier Canada may monitor discussions and postings on this Web Site and other activities relating to this Web Site, and may intervene in relation thereto, but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You consent to any such monitoring and intervention in the event that Servier Canada elects to do so.
9. Links. Links and references to other web sites are provided to you as a convenience only. Servier Canada has not reviewed, and does not expressly or impliedly endorse, other web sites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, that are available via links on the Web Site, and does not have any responsibility for, or control of, any such other web sites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. Servier Canada shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from information or material on other web sites, and disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information on web sites that link to or from this Web Site. You may not create links from other web sites to this Web Site.
10. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Servier Canada. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Servier Canada or any other person or entity.
11. Severability. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in any jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision hereof in any jurisdiction.
© Servier Canada Inc. 2017 - Effective Date: October 1st 2017. All rights reserved.